-Check-out time is 11am. If you plan to stay longer let us know as soon as possible. We cannot always guarantee that you will be able to keep the same site due to previous reservations. Failure to check out on time will result in late charges as well as the possibility of your RV or trailer being towed at your expense.
-A sewer hose seal (rubber donut or threaded connector) for your sewer hose is REQUIRED on all sewer hookups. To avoid stopping up the line, do not jam your hose all the way down into the inlet. If you do not have a sewer hose seal, you may purchase one in the store.
- If there is not enough room to park in your site, you may use the side parking area next to the main building.
-Garbage should be in sealed plastic bags and placed in the dumpsters, the dumpsters are unlocked from 9am until dusk, please make sure to replace the clips when done, these are bear proof dumpsters, they need to be locked in order to be effective.
- Pets are certainly welcome as long as they are leashed, Cripple Creek's leash law is STRICTLY enforced and under physical control by the owner/handler at all times. Please do not leave your pet unattended outside and be sure to pick up and dispose of their waste immediately.
No Pit Bulls or other vicious dogs.
- Children must be supervised at all times. Parents are responsible for their children’s safe conduct and any injuries or damage that they may incur or cause. Unsupervised children who cause disruption for other guests may be asked to leave the park with their entire group.
-Please respect privacy of fellow guests – Do NOT walk through occupied sites.
- No smoking in the building, this includes restrooms/showers and laundry room. Please do not throw cigarette butts on the ground.
-No campfires or fireworks.
- No tents in RV sites, there are designated tent sites for tent camping.
- The speed limit in the park is 10 mph.
-Quiet hours are from 10pm to 7am.
-Be sure to close awnings when leaving your rig unattended.
-Cleanliness of the park is important to us. Sites are to be kept clean and orderly. Please leave restrooms, showers and laundry room as you would like to find them. Turn off all water/lights and please close the door when leaving the restroom. If any areas are in need of attention, please notify RV park attendant in the store.
While at Eagle's Landing RV Park, we want your stay to be relaxing, enjoyable and safe. To ensure you have the best experience possible, please follow the RV park rules, if you have any questions or concerns, feel free to contact the on duty RV park attendant, who will be more than willing to assist you.
Management reserves the right to evict or refuse entry to any person
who has evidenced a disregard for the rules without a refund.
Guests and their visitors agree to use the RV Park at their own risk.
The management and owners are NOT responsible for damage,
injury or loss to persons, pets or property.
We reserve the right to make changes to the rules,
regulations and fees that we deem necessary at any given time.